Accurate Assessments of San Diego is your best resource for Psychological Assessment in San Diego. We provide comprehensive Psychological, Neuropsychological, Educational, Developmental, and Substance Abuse Assessments, Evaluations, Testing for people of all ages.
We can help you with testing for any of the following specific issues**:
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism or Asperger’s Disorder
- Reading, Math, or other Learning Disorder / Disability (including Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder and more)
- General Intellectual Abilities
- Personality Assessment / Diagnosis
- Pre-Surgery/Bariatric Surgery
- Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse, or Substance Abuse Assessment
- Forensic Evaluation
- Employment Screening
- ADA Accommodations for School or Employment
- Dementia, Memory Impairment, or Cognitive Decline
- Risk Assessment
- Assessments for Professionals: Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, and Legal Licensure
- An FAA Evaluation / HIMS Evaluation for Pilots or Air Traffic Controllers
- Pain Management, Medical Treatment, & Rehabilitation
We are passionate about helping you identify and find solutions to the problems that keep you from succeeding in any area of life. We have a philosophy of excellence and are committed to providing evaluations that exceed industry standards. What’s more, we never have a waiting list!
We consistently produce accurate, high quality evaluations because all of our psychologists specialize in assessment, while most other San Diego providers offer assessment as a side service of their private practices.
Each of us has developed specific areas of assessment to focus our education and training. Therefore, when you work with AASD, you will work with a Licensed Psychologist who specializes in evaluating your particular issue(s).
Meet the Staff to learn more about our areas of expertise.
**Not all assessment services are listed. If you are seeking a particular type of assessment not listed here, please contact us.
*Accurate Assessments of San Diego strictly adheres to the American Psychological Association’s Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing.